SwiftUI is the new kid on the block when it comes to developing iOS apps. While it is still in its early stages, there are already a ton of benefits that SwiftUI offers developers. Here are 7 benefits of SwiftUI that will change how you develop apps:
1. SwiftUI is declarative. This means that you simply describe what your user interface should do, and SwiftUI takes care of the rest. This is in contrast to the traditional approach of writing code to tell the app how to do things step-by-step.
2. SwiftUI is responsive. Because SwiftUI is declarative, it automatically recalculates views when things change. This means that your app can automatically respond to changes in screen size, orientation, or device type.
3. SwiftUI is easy to use. You don’t need to have a lot of experience with coding to use SwiftUI. The syntax is easy to learn, and Apple has provided plenty of resources to help you get started.
5. SwiftUI is native. SwiftUI uses the same frameworks that are used for developing macOS and tvOS apps. This means that you can easily port your app to other platforms without having to rewrite your code from scratch.
6. SwiftUI is flexible. With SwiftUI, you can easily create custom views that can be reused in other parts of your app. This makes it easy to create complex user interfaces without a lot of code duplication.
7. SwiftUI is open source. Apple has made the source code for SwiftUI available on GitHub under an open source license. This means that anyone can contribute to the development of SwiftUI and help make it even better!